One of Margaret's friends that she has know for a long time made the long drive up here and visited (Goob, notice I didn't say old friend). She got here Saturday and we had dinner (carryout pizza), unfortunately Margaret was not feeling good Saturday night so she went back to the room and Goob (nickname, not her real name) and I talked for a few hours which I really enjoyed, we talked about a lot of different things. It was a fun time and really helped. Margaret was a little better this morning and she and Goob had time to talk alone for a while when I was doing the laundry. Yes, I know it may shock some but yes I do know how to do laundry.
In case anyone has sent Margaret emails, she is not reading them since she feels so 'crappy' (medical term). You can send them to my email (whichever email of mine you know, not work email though as I am not checking that for legal reasons) and I will print them out for her. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon and will get back to email. Right now the thing which bothers her the most is stomach pain/cramps. Tomorrow we are going to see what we can get for it so she can function a bit.
Thanks again Goob for the visit, I know it was a long drive no matter what you say!!
I'll keep you posted.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment